2013 MORE GOLF TODAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Introduction: During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”), January 1, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST, December 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”) More Golf Today will offer multiple individual sweepstakes, each with a distinct start and end date (the “Individual Sweepstakes Period”), and prize(s) (each referred to as a “Sweepstakes”). Each Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00PM PST and end at 5:00PM PST. (unless otherwise specified in the details governing any individual Sweepstakes). For purposes of these Official Rules, these Sweepstakes individually and collectively are referred to as the “More Golf Today Sweepstakes.” These Official Rules and the individual Sweepstakes information section for each Sweepstakes together constitute the full Official Rules for the program and are subject to the More Golf Today Terms and Conditions listed on the “Rules” link at the bottom of the Website. The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for each More Golf Today Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Each More Golf Today Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry (unless a different age or residency requirement is specified in the details governing any individual sweepstakes). Employees and non-employee workers of More Golf Today, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of the applicable individual More Golf Today Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person are not eligible. Each More Golf Today Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Each More Golf Today Sweepstakes is sponsored by the company that provides the prize for the sweepstakes. The sponsor is liable for providing the prize to the winner.
Administrator: Winners are drawn randomly on www.random.org.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in any of the More Golf Today Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the More Golf Today Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter :
a. During any Individual Sweepstakes Period, there are multiple places to enter to the Sweepstakes. The list in the Official Rules may change periodically in regards to the places where an entrant can join the Sweepstakes. The list includes www.moregolftoday.com, the email campaign of More Golf Today, www.moregolftoday.com/win, www.facebook.com/moregolftoday, www.twitter.com/moregolftoday, and affiliates of More Golf Today. One bonus entry per day/per action is given for each of the following actions: Sharing the sweepstakes post from www.facebook.com/moregolftoday and/or www.facebook.com/jasontenzer, retweeting the sweepstakes posts from www.twitter.com/moregolftoday, forwarding the email from the More Golf Today email campaign, purchasing a deal from More Golf Today (only deals purchased during the individual sweepstakes count towards entries), and any other actions noted on any of our Sweepstakes.
ALL BONUS ENTRIES WILL EXPIRE WHEN THE INDIVIDUAL SWEEPSTAKES THE BONUS ENTRIES WERE CREDITED TO EXPIRES.
For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 1 entry per calendar day across all individual More Golf Today Sweepstakes by any method or combination of methods of entry, with a maximum limit of 1 entry per action per calendar day. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the More Golf Today Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right not to invalidate the entry, in its sole discretion.
Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the details of each individual More Golf Today Sweepstakes, the Administrator will select the potential winner(s) for each individual Sweepstakes in a random drawing through www.random.org from all eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable individual Sweepstakes.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or greater (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless otherwise indicated by Administrator), a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (the “Declaration”) (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) within the required time period (one week after the first email is sent to the winner using the email addresses that was used to enter the Sweepstakes or the Facebook name or Twitter handle), the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will run the Sweepstakes a 2nd time no later than 60 days after the completion of the first Sweepstakes. More Golf Today will attempt 5 times to reach the winner. If the winner does not reply to any of the 5 emails, Facebook posts (if winner is picked from Facebook post), or Twitter Tweets (if winner is picked from Twitter entry) that are sent to the email address the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes, Administrator will run the Sweepstakes a 2nd time no later than 60 days after the completion of the first Sweepstakes. More Golf Today will attempt 5 times to reach the winner.
- Individual Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes, starting, ending, postmarked/received by, and drawing dates/times, the prize descriptions, age requirements (if they differ from standard 13), other requirements that differ from standard requirements and other information for each individual Sweepstakes are set forth in the details of each individual More Golf Today Sweepstakes. Prizes consist only of those items and/or services specifically described as part of the prize. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any of the More Golf Today Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant’s Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any of the individual More Golf Today Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the More Golf Today Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the More Golf Today Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the More Golf Today Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) cancel the More Golf Today Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the More Golf Today Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in the More Golf Today Sweepstakes or any other promotions sponsored by More Golf Today. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the More Golf Today Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in a More Golf Today Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless More Golf Today, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any 2013 More Golf Today Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the 2013 More Golf Today Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any More Golf Today Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the 2013 More Golf Today Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the More Golf Today Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the More Golf Today Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the 2013 More Golf Today Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: The laws of the State of California will govern the interpretation, validity and effect of this Agreement without regard to principles of conflicts of law, the place of execution or the place for performance thereof. Except as otherwise provided in the Official Rules, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”) in its Los Angeles County office. Each of the Parties reserves the right to file with a court of competent jurisdiction an application for temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, writ of attachment, writ of possession, temporary protective order and/or appointment of a receiver on the grounds that the arbitration award to which either party may be entitled may be rendered ineffectual in the absence of such relief. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be binding, final, and nonappealable. The Parties may obtain discovery in aid of the arbitration to the fullest extent permitted under law, including California Code of Civil Procedure Section 1283.05. All discovery disputes shall be resolved by the arbitrator. The costs of the arbitration, including any JAMS administration fee, and arbitrator’s fee, and costs of the use of facilities during the hearings, shall be borne equally by the Parties. Reasonable attorney’s fees and costs shall be awarded to the prevailing party.
- PREMIER IRISH GOLF TOURS SWEEPSTAKES: The winner + one guest will receive the following – 7 nights accomodations, 6 rounds of golf, Irish or continental breakfast every morning, coach and driver throughout the tour, director of tour operations will meet you on arrival at airport and will be contactable at all times during your trip.
- CASH VALUE: All prizes carry no cash value. If you cannot receive the prize for any reason, you will not be compensated in any other way.
- TRIPS: If you win a trip to anywhere that has a specific date of arrival, More Golf Today will give you a specific date that you must provide proof of your transportation. If that proof is not provided, More Golf Today has the right to refuse the trip to you and award it to someone else.
- IMAGES: If any images, photo or video, is taken during an event, More Golf Today has all rights to use that photo/s and video/s in any promotion in the future.
- PRIZE CHANGE: If at any time the specific dimensions of a prize change, More Golf Today can not be held liable for that change (ex: Prize is for a large shirt, but only medium is available when the prize is drawn. ex: If stiff shaft is the prize, but only regular is available when the prize is drawn). If there is a text error in the promotions for any prize, More Golf Today can not be held liable for that change.
- AIRFARE: For The Masters sweepstakes from 12/5/16- 2/26/17, each winner will receive up to ONE $$1,200 REIMBURSEMENT CHECK FOR AIRFARE. Each winner is allowed to bring one guest. Their guest does not receive an airfare credit. The winner can use the airfare credit towards a portion or the entire purchase of their guests airfare. If the total airfare between the winner and their guest is less than $1,200, they do not receive the difference. The winner must provide proof of airline reservation by 3/22/17 or they and their guest will forfeit being a winner and More Golf Today will give their prize to another winner. If they are driving to the location of the event, they will not receive an airfare credit. More Golf Today will provide the reimbursement check at the hotel during Masters week. FOR THE DUBLIN, IRELAND 10/1/17 SWEEPSTAKES FROM 5/15/17 – 7/9/17 – airfare is not included. The winner must email [email protected] proof of airfare by 5PM PST on 8/15/17 or they and their guest will forfeit being a winner and More Golf Today will give their prize to another winner.
- THE MASTERS: Once the winner provides their name and the name of their guest, the passes are non-transferable.
More Golf Today can be reached at [email protected] or 800-735-8967
4/21: Tattoo Golf shirt/hat combo – Nathan Travers
5/13: $100.00 Loudmouth Certificate – Tom Lytle
5/20: Bogey Pro shirt/hat combo – Daniel Rechsthaid
6/2: Indian Palms – Gabe Schroeder
6/16: Woodhaven Country Club – Francis Granflor
6/30: Radius Roll Putter – Mike Hallee
7/14: GolferAID – Kenneth Leonard
7/28: Pala Mesa – Alex Escamillo
8/11: Golfsmith – Lance Kulman
8/25: Vellano Country Club – Bernie Walker
9/8: Voice Caddie – Ken Williams
9/22: SwingTIP – Jodi Stollings
10/5: 1st Tee/10th Tee – G. Braun
10/21: Club Champion Golf – Winner never responded
11/4: David Musty Putters – ???
1/26: Club Champion –
2/9: Golf Crate – Tim Jordan
2/23: Birdee Golf – Jaclyn Henjum
3/9: BombTech – William Kosak
3/23: GolferAID – Jason Cherpak
4/6: Black Widow – ???
4/20: Fister – Josh Smith
5/4: Orlimar – Todd Williams
5/18: Radius Roll – Mike Bellanca
6/1: Loudmouth – Steve Munroe
615: Precision Pro – ???
6/29: Back 9 USA – Jessica Herring
7/13: Black Widow – Tami Faurote
7/27: AUR – Ron Floridia
8/10: Powerbilt – Scott Cremeens
8/24: Loudmouth – Tom Pearse
9/8: Precision – Jessica Herring
9/22: Devereux – Darrell Jones
10/20: Sunice – Jack Christiansen
11/3: Powerbilt – James Paulus
11/17: Crocs – Cora Taylor
12/14: Galway – Michael Dodge
12/28: Antigua – Steve Faurote
1/11: Alial – Leonard Tanfield
1/25: Legend – Steve Faurote
2/8: SkyCaddie – Jeff Perkins
2/22: AUR – Donald Galloway
3/8: Molhimawk – Bill Balducci
3/22: Loudmouth – Kelley Koehler
4/5: Exotics – Carol Dziuba
4/19: Voice Caddie – Brian Sanders
5/3: Buzelli – Armando Cash
5/17: DEVEREUX – Andrew Peterson
8/11: Antigua – Janice Zevorich
12/4: PEBBLE BEACH GOLF – Daniel Hinzman
12/22: DEVEREUX – Alicia Simmons
1/3: Greg Norman Golf Outfit – Karen DeGraaf
1/17: Precision Pro Nexus RangeFinder – George Nix
2/1: Precision Pro Golf Band – Carolyn Judd
2/22: TPC Scottsdale Golf – Steve Faurote
5/8: $5 Million Shootout – Elliot Brown, Tom Brannon, Mark Goldenberg
7/4: Golf Trip to Ireland – Jason Cherpak
7/18: Pelz Golf 1-Day Golf Clinic – Chuck Hendzel
7/31: Amio Vital – Margaret Helgason
8/15: Carnoustie – Joe Hauser
8/29: Tour Edge Putter – Yt Lin
9/25: Devereux – Joseph Schwenk
10/9: Antigua – Matthew Scheidegger
10/23: FitAID (picked by FitAID later in the year)
11/6: Loudmouth – Leonard Tanfield
11/27: Indian Wells – Jesse Bauerlein
12/4: MitholoG – Allan Lockwood