This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MoreGolfToday.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Policy describes the privacy practices for the Pacific Golf Group, Inc, doing business as Moregolftoday.com website and various related services (collectively referred to as the Site). Moregolftoday.com, the provider of the Site, is committed to protecting your privacy online. Please read the information below regarding your use of the Site.
Types of Information Collected.
We collect two types of information: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Site. We use the information that you provide for providing you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience when using the Site.
- Personally Identifiable Information. When you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as purchasing items from the Moregolftoday.com and registering for contests and other promotional opportunities provided by Clickitgolf.com, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to fill out and submit an online form to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone and other personally identifying information. It is completely optional for you to participate in these activities. When ordering products and services on the Site, you will be asked to provide a credit card number. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information. This refers to information that does not by itself specify a particular individual. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and aggregated basis. It may include the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. The URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. The IP is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers (the computers that serve web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from Moregolftoday.com, our servers log your IP address. Moregolftoday.com collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to provide aggregate data to the advertiser about the volume of use on Moregolftoday.com.
To fully use our services, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you will be required to provide us with your contact information and other personal information as described in our privacy appendix.
If you choose to purchase on the Site, we collect information about your buying behavior. If you choose to post messages in our chat rooms or leave feedback in other message areas, we will collect such information about you as you choose to disclose. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
If you use a service provided by a company providing a service co-branded with Moregolftoday.com branding (a “Co-Brand Service Provider”), the Co-Brand Service Provider may provide personal information about you and possibly the transaction back to Moregolftoday.com.
Use of Information.
We use Personally Identifiable Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze Site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. We believe these uses allow us to improve the Site and better tailor it to meet our users’ needs.
We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new services, and promotions. By accepting the User Agreement you expressly agree to receive this information. We use your email address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site. If you do not wish to receive these communications, simply tell us you no longer wish to receive such offers by emailing us at email@example.com.
We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, on rare occasions, we may evaluate your information to look for users using multiple User IDs or aliases.
The Release of Information.
We do not sell, trade or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our sites and to deliver their services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on the Site; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered, and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service.
We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.
It is important to note that Moregolftoday.com contains links to sites other than Moregolftoday.com and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Moregolftoday.com. This can include links from advertisers, content providers, and partners who may use Moregolftoday.com logo and/or style as a result of a co-branding agreement. These sites may send their own cookies to you and may collect data and make uses of it that Moregolftoday.com would not. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these advertisers directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose this information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
The following describes some of the ways your Personally Identifiable Information may be disclosed:
Advertisers. We do aggregate Personally Identifiable Information and disclose such information in aggregate to advertisers or for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. Certain information, such as your password and credit card number are not disclosed to marketing advertisers in aggregate at all.
Co-Brand Service Providers. Moregolftoday.com offers third-party services from the Site. If you choose to use these optional services, we will, by necessity, provide some of your Personally Identifiable Information to the Co-Brand Service Provider offering such services. You can, of course, avoid having us make such disclosures by choosing not to use these services. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
Suppliers and Other Service Providers. We may use third party Suppliers and Service Providers to facilitate our services. For example, we may outsource the operations of one or more aspects of the Site to a Supplier or Service Provider who performs services according to our requirements. In some instances, the Service Provider may collect information directly from you (such as the situation where we ask a Service Provider to conduct a survey for us). In these cases, you will be notified of the involvement of the Supplier or Service Provider, and all information disclosures you make will be strictly optional. In all cases, we restrict how these Suppliers and Other Service Providers may access, use and disclose your information. In general, we do not permit these Suppliers and Other Service Providers to sell your information to third parties.
Updating and Correcting Information.
You may correct your personal information and privacy preferences by writing us at:
Pacific Golf Group, Inc
(dba, More Golf Today)
14231 Garden Road, Suite 16
Poway, CA 92064
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.